April 28, 2024

To My Fellow Scarlet Raptors,

To My Fellow Scarlet Raptors,

Congratulations on your acceptance to Rutgers—Camden! What a huge accomplishment. I know that this is a very strange time in the world we’re living in, and I’m so sorry that your graduation got canceled. I truly feel your pain and my heart goes out to you. The positive thing is that you have so many amazing things to look forward to upon starting your journey here at Rutgers—Camden!

I grew so much as a person in the past 4 years at Rutgers—Camden. I got out of my comfort zone and I did things I never would have expected. Aside from meeting so many new friends, I participated in student panels in front of large groups of people, gave campus tours to people interested in RUC, and I even went on a study abroad trip to Belgium and France, which was my first time leaving the country. All of these milestones were ones that I’ve very much enjoyed and I will miss dearly, but I never expected that I’d have the courage to accomplish. For that, I thank Rutgers—Camden.

I believe this university changed my life in so many aspects, whether it be socially, physically, educationally, mentally, etc. I learned so much about my major, which I feel so passionately about, and ultimately myself. It hasn’t been easy, but it’s been beyond rewarding. I am so proud to be forever a Scarlet Raptor and I’m even more excited the future class to have new experiences and to blossom! Congrats again and welcome to our family!

With love,

A fellow Senior & Raptor Ambassador Leader of Social Events.